Here’s a list of resources that you might find helpful. Please note that this page is for reference only and not considered an endorsement.
Twelve Step Groups
- Compulsive Eaters Anonymous HOW
- GreySheeters Anonymous (GSA)
- Overeaters Anonymous (OA)
- Food Addicts Anonymous (FAA)
- Cravings: How I Conquered Food by Judy Collins – A no-holds-barred account of legendary singer Judy Collins’s struggle with compulsive eating and the journey that led to her solution.
- Our Countless Vain Attempts by John Kiernan – If you have tried one of the 12 Step programs for a food-related addiction and have not been able to make it work, this book is for you. A member of various 12 Step programs for 33+ years, the author relates his experience, strength and hope as to why the program doesn’t work for some and works for others.
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero – In this refreshingly blunt how-to guide, Sincero serves up twenty-seven bite-sized chapters of spiritual and practical advice.
# # #